Be the first one to receive latest updates.
The National Council is primarily responsible for the general management of Scripture Union Ghana. The composition of the National Council is made up of the following:
a. the Chairperson;
b. the Vice Chairperson;
c. the Honorary Secretary;
d. the Honorary Treasurer;
e. the General Director.
2. The two (2) Head Office Directors namely, Director-Finance & Administration and Director-Operations.
3. The Chairpersons of all National Standing Committees.
4. Three (3) Regional Committee Chairpersons, the choice of which shall be determined from time to time alphabetically, by the Council, and on a rotational basis every two (2) years.
5. Not more than 2 persons co-opted by the National Council.
The Regional Committee is responsible for the general management of Scripture Union (SU) in the various regions in Ghana where SU is present. The composition of the Regional Committee is made up of the following:
1. Officers of the Regional Committee: The Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer and Regional Manager;
2. Regional Ministry Sub-Committee Chairpersons: Schools Ministry, Camps Ministry, CF&PW Ministries, Bible Ministries and Finance & Fund Mobilization;
3. Representatives of the Area Committees within the region: Area Committees’ Chairperson, Secretary, and Treasurer; Area Ministry Sub-Committee Chairpersons, Area Program Officers (APOs) and other members appointed from the region by the Regional Committee.
Council Vice Chairman
Chairperson - Camps & Conferences Ministry
Chairperson - Schools Ministry
Chairperson - CFPW Ministry
Chairperson - Northern Region
Chairperson - Gt. Accra Region
Chairperson - Eastern Region